LinkaranQ

Endeavor For Your Needs of Great Free Softwares


Lets just simply begin this Review, Share, and United session. As the result of my Saturday Nite blogwalking, I've put my self to a place that is stated by its owner as "Endeavor". Firstly put my early steps to the home page, I've been snicth by the simplicity of dark elements right all over the corners. The header takes place right over the top by consisting somekind of "wet-floor" style for its blog title. Wether AGUNG (as the owner of Endeavor) seems to love dark themes very much, the positions of each elements template he uses have good ability to give clear direction for the visitors. The analogy of "beware of the dark, or you'll got lost on it" seems doesn't work att all, so for all the upcoming visitors should not be afraid of getting lost on it.

As what AGUNG has shared right on his profiles about loving so much to technologies, he does true implementation on it by giving us, the visitors, somekind of huge exploration of softwares but for completely free. For the free software lovers should be love this blog very much. Whether our government policies always stated about stopping piracy, but what would stop us to get it for free instead of paying big values of money. I'm just starting to reconsider Endeavor as the first place to go whenever I need referrences to find a good software for my computers indeed. Yup ... that's true since Agung also give us (the visitors) somekind of clear review about the advantages or even the disadvantages of the softwares he promotes right on all of his articles.

As a part of the conclusions for this ugly review, I just want to convince all of you that Endeavor should be got your reconsideration to be looked forward rather than you surfing to others sites that won't give any simplicity to gain of all your needs. You can as easy as type this URL ... http://endeavorist.blogspot.com/ right on your tab browser. Lets be simply review, share, and united ...

Masih Ada Artikel Yang Terkait Dengan Postingan Ini, Silahkan Dibaca

Suka Dengan Artikel Ini ? Silahkan di Add ke Social Bookmark Kesayangan Anda Di Bawah Ini
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
2 comments:

Wonderfull review Bro...
I'm surprisingly what just i saw above. Amazing! You clearly reviewed my blog similar to my mind.

Thank's a lot for great job. Did you make a "paid t review" on Indonesian or non-Indonesian paid to review site? You can monetize what you do. Because perhaps just "Thank you" or another similar word that I can give to you :D.

Nice work n Welldone...
I hope you can create another review better...better n better. We can take more advantage together with blogging.

Thank's.


Hahahahaha .... Nop Brutha' Agung.
I've never get involved in any paid review program since most of them require the blog who has already got high traffic, or even any other requirements that seem too high to be snatched by me. However, right now I'm grateful for our friendship. It's considerably more than enough for me. Simply as my blog vision ... Review, Share, and United.

Happy Blogging Brutha' Agung.


Post a Comment

Headline Di Ruang Kecil Ini


About LinkaranQ

Welcome to this little room. As you can see on the top of the sidebar that this blog considerably stands as a true dofollower. Since I have no blogroll widget stamped on my sidebar I just want to simply make it happened. For all of the dearest visitors, This blog provides review services for your blogs. I'll give you a backlink directly to your blog through my review. How to get this review? just simply visiting my latest blog review in which labelling by REVIEW : LINKARANQ (takes place right on the navbar). Put your comments right over there, and I'll follow you right to your blog. May the spirit Review, Share, and United strengten our friendship in this meta-universe. Cheers ...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

free counters

Komentar Di Ruang Kecil Ini ...